—This item is on backorder at our suppliers—
VIC warehouse ETA:
NSW warehouse ETA:
QLD warehouse ETA:
WA warehouse ETA:
SA warehouse ETA:
The AN6311 ceiling speaker is a network full-digital analog-digital conversion signal
processor based on the SIP transmission protocol. It can be mounted in any place accessible to a network.
• Supports maximum 48kHz sampling rate, 16bit digital audio stream decoding.
• Built-in 2×9W digital amplifiers.
• Can play background music, emergency paging, alarm signals from the system host.
• Can operate as a loud ringer for PBX systems.
• Local output volume and local play status can be controlled.
• Provides a complete interface that complies with the IEEE 802.3af / at PoE standard and a DC15V power supply interface, with two optional power supply modes for switching.
• Appealing design and easy to install.